lawn project- Done! Lots blooming!

Well- I got home early from work this afternoon, so I was able to have time to spread the grass seed, lightly mulch, and roll the lawn (for god soil contact). I watered it with the sprinkler, and set it to water regularly for the next couple of weeks to aid germination. Now I'm ready for the grass to grow. I should be much better since I re-graded, and now the drains are actually at a level to work, and the entire lawn is a couple inches lower, so water now runs off of the back porch instead of pooling there. Yeah! Check that one off of the to-do list. Now, what do I want to start tomorrow???? I think replacing the kitchen faucet is very high on that list- that and do the work that I should have done this afternoon (but instead did the lawn).

Everything here is blooming like crazy and growning! My citrus are heavy with buds this year, more so than any other year I've been here. Maybe they like a cold snap in winter?? The minneola tangelo is just covered with buds, and the most I've ever had before was about 10 buds, and I've only gotten 2 fruit off of it. So, I'm very hopeful that I get far more fruit this year. A couple of plant still haven't come back- my huge purple fountain grass is the most obvious. Guess I'll go get a new one. My wigelia is coming back, but looks really pathetic. I'll leave it alone for now, but it better perk up in a couple months. A new azalea I got year before last has a big bud cluster on it- can't wait to see it. Also, I have an iris-looking plant with a long stalk of white star-shaped somewhat tubular flowers. I think someone on the list sent it to me and it is really lovely- anyone know what it is? I'll get some pics posted tomorrow.