Re: Hanging bags

In a message dated 4/10/07 12:31:42 PM, islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

> I recall seeing hanging bags for growing strawberries.

Jim you can find hanging bags here in most garden centers.   I would assume
this would be the same as you have seen with strawberries.   We sell the bags
with Impations, wax begonias and Fantasy petunias.   They are a bugger to plant
and is a dreaded event in our greenhouse.   We do 100's.   The difficult part
is getting the soil packed down into the bag without compaction.   We are
usually a dirt ball after working with them.
See Parkseed.com   & item 6515
Their price is 6.95 and I think we sell them unplanted for less than $2 but
planted are around $28.

 See what's free at