There will always be an England

I just got this from a gardener in Great Britain--"Writtle college where I trained in hort has won a national award--for the loo of the year 2006! The best and cleanest toilets from all the sites in UK." I thought you'd want to know--especially if your planning to visit Kew this year.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10