Re: Storm

I read an online report on this storm and all the flooding it is
causing. I thought it was odd that 2.5 inches would cause that much
damage. Granted that is alot of rain, but here it would only cause
squishy landscapes and some ditches would start to fill for a short
time. Of course there were other problems with this storm- wind- and I
do understand that coast areas had surges, but the normal towns are
flooding?

Donna