To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:44 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Everyone still above water?

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we didn't suffer any flood
damage! The water came up on the beach, but stopped before the gardens and
lawn, thank goodness! Thanks for your good wishes!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com