Fungus ID Needed

Dear all,

I haven't had a chance to read my mail for the last few days, but I need a
little help identifying some fungi that we collected from the woods behind
my school.  It was probably growing on a pine in a pine barrens environment.
One of the "mushrooms" looks just like raisins. The other branch is only a
few inches long. There was lichen on both dead branches as well.  I need to
know if these fungi are poisonous as I'd like to keep them out for the
children to examine.  My kids are preschool special ed, so they might put
something in their mouth.  Can anyone help me?

Thanks so much for looking!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)