To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitten Dry Food>scheduling

What am I missing?  I feed my four Fancy Feast which is made in
Thailand.  They are reasonably healthy - Nick is not very bright, but
seems to have no health problems, Sandy is overweight and arthritic,
Jane has had urinary problems, but seems to be over them, and
Lottie seems  quite healthy.  They all eat the same food - I put
out three cans at breakfast plus a dish of one of the dry foods -
varies from time to time.  They beg all day, but I usually only
give them two more cans of Fancy Feast - try to vary the flavors
so that they don't get the same twice in one day.  I haven't seen
Fancy Feast on any of the lists.  I also give them one of the dry
foods prescribed for urinary problems, but they don't eat much
of it.  I'm trying  not to worry about this mess.
Auralie