Re: speaking of nurseries and recycling

In a message dated 4/22/07 6:46:17 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I liked how
> they incorporated the soaker hose

Donna, I am interested it this.   I do a living wreath for my gate each yr.
It is very easy to water however I plant them at the greenhouse and many find
this a difficult task.   The form I use (the same as Kinsman) has very little
space for soil and then to add a hose.   Please describe farther.

 See what's free at