Re: Seed

Yes, thanks! 2 of the 5 seeds germinated which will be plenty. They are about 4 inches tall right now.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 11:31 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Seed

Kitty, did your tomato seed germinate okay? I think I am going to plant a tomato today in a wall of water for an experiment. I have a great veggie gardener friend who has tried every gimmick he has heard of and he says it doesn't matter when you plant it is all up to soil temps. He now direct seeds
his tomatoes in the garden.
     Ceres