Re: Vacation finally!!

Have a wonderful trip. I hate to travel, but Ireland is one place I would go.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:22 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Vacation finally!!

Hi all-
I will be finally going on a long overdue vacation with a girlfriend of mine. We leave Friday AM for Ireland and will be gone until the following Sat. I can't wait!!! I'll miss hearing from you all- but plan on having a great and relaxing time.

Also, I posted a bunch of garden pictures on my yahoo site.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/tchessie/album/576460762399418186

I don't have time to label anything right now, but thought you'd still like to take a look. PS.- yes that is a picture of me manuevering the sod cutter!

Theresa