Re: Mending pots...

Way to go, Jim!

To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 3:46 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Mending pots...

So does anyone remember my goofy idea for mending cracked pots with goop and plastic window screen? Since it worked, some of you urged me to submit it to "Fine Gardening," which I did. I heard from FG today, and they want to use it. So I'm $35 richer than I was yesterday. But I think I'll apply the payment to a subscription even though my zone is probably not in FG's area of interest.