Re: I may have lost

With the weather changes we've experienced in the last 10 years or so, I'm beginning to think that everyone needs a flood policy. I've been debating, even though my property is near the top of an 1100' hill, and it falls off about 150' feet in the back. We got lots of water in the crawl space and in the utility room a few years ago when we got the remnants of 4 hurricanes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I may have lost

Thanks Daryl-I turned my loan package in yesterday so everyone keep your fingers crossed! Of course the mortgage company came back and said it's in a flood zone, which the paper work I have says it's not. But oh well, having a flood policy in this area is not a bad idea anyway in case of a hurricane.
----- Original Message ----- From: "DP" <pulis@mindspring.com>