Re: rose garden

Hi again Dave-
So I sent the links to the rose places I've used already. I have roses with all kinds of other plants, perennials, annuals, even nearby shrubs. Of hand I can think of california poppies, freesias, vitex agnus castus, salvias of various types, veronica, kerria, and misc spring bulbs. How you will arrange is going to depend on the size of the plants you choose- so not sure there is a right answers. Just do yourself a favor and get own-root roses instead of grafted ones. You'll be much happier in the long run.
Theresa

David Franzman wrote:
Ok, I have two rose questions but I'll ask them in seperate emails. I
want to put in a rose garden. Currently I have a Redbud (which had the
most magnificent display of flowers this spring) as the center piece.
The area is about 20x20 more or less. It's not square. Anyway, what kind
of plants go well with roses...companion plants and any ideas how to
arrange?

Thanks, I can't wait to here the suggestions.

DF