To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] sunfarm

   Never heard of Sunfarm... so no orders to them... him.
I have pretty much slowed down on orders the past couple of years. I need to get what I have in the garden so I can quit having to take care of all this stuff I have in holding areas. It is considerably reduced now... but still here and I don't want it to grow. We just moved everything out of the greenhouse into the display beds, so naturally they are now forecasting frost over the weekend and first of next week.. Up in the garden, early trilliums are looking great this spring. Frost will not hurt them. Pulmonaria in full bloom along with hellebores. Hepatica are great now. Hellebores still going and primula are opening. Daffodils are best ever this spring.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana