TN Blooms

I've been mostly lurking because of my shoulder surgery. My right arm
has been out of commission since January. Fortunately, I'm now in PT and
beginning to be able to do more and more. My DH mowed for me...did take
down two little garden patches because they were so overrun with weeds.
I can only weed with the left arm for about 30 minutes at a time so it
is very slow going.

But spring is beautiful around the yard. The service berry and Scila
siberica just finished blooming but now we have lilacs, fothergilla,
dogwood, redbud, Alabama snow wreath, second round of daffodils (Bridal
crown & Cum Laude among others), Cumberland laural, blueberries,
creeping phlox, Carolina Jessamine, grape hyaciths, hellebores (my
latest w/yellow blossoms is beautiful), wild geranium, celedine poppy,
candytuff, vinca minor, deep purple iris, dames rocket, lavender,
rosemary, buds on meadow sage. The varied Heuchera bed with Lysimachia
nummularia Goldilocks is beautiful again so last year's terrible drought
didn't hurt it.