Re: Weather

?  None. They wouldn't do well here.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

I adore salvia greggii's!  which ones do you have??

I haven't been gardening as long as many of you, but I think I caught on
pretty quickly. It's April. Yesterday we were potting, huddled in an open
garage to stay out of the sleet.  This afternoon after work, under a
glorious blue sky, I was shoveling soil in buckets in shirtsleeves. It's
April.  Seems normal to me.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5