From:
"Cornergar@aol.com" <Cornergar@aol.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday,
April 18, 2008 7:54:06 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Earthquake

Rudely awakened at
4:40 wondering what on earth the cat had gotten into! Poor
little guy gets
blamed for everything. No damage that we can determine right
now. Heard that
some major roads in St. Louis have been damaged and closed as
a result of the
earthquake. Kathy

**************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site
for U.S. used car