Re: Checking in...

So sorry about Squinty, Jim, but at least it happened where she is fairly
familiar and someone is liable to take care of her.  Suppose it had
happened at a stop on an interstate.  I saw that happen to someone
once. At least your trip will be less stressful without her.  You'll find
another cat when you reach your destination.  Just have a safe trip.
In a message dated 4/18/2008 5:11:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,