Re: Today

Well, you certainly are making excellent time!  Don't get busted.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim2@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 7:12 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Today

In many ways the trip has been wonderful. The wildflowers in the Texas hill country have been at their peak: bluebonnets, what I assume are indian paint
brushes, and some tall yellow and orange flowers that I am ignorant of.
Beyond that--into southern Arizona--the ocatillos are blooming, their red
flags atop their spindly, thorny stalks make a spectacular display. I've
always coveted the ocatillo, and once [at an uncomfortable expense] tried to
grow in Florida--without success, I'm afraid.