Re: Today

Odds and ends:
Poppy patches at Tejon Pass. Redbuds on the Sisk[whatever] Pass. Also snow
flurries and... brrr... very chilly wind.

Yep, great news about the Squints.

I am making good time; I'm in Grant's Pass, Oregon, and it's only 1 PM. But
since I got on the road at 3 AM, I decided to knock off early. That leaves
only 200+ miles for tomorrow morning.