Re: BUMMER NEWS!

Aw, Jesse, I'm sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to it.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 12:08 PM
Subject: [CHAT] BUMMER NEWS!

Well, heis NOT coming back this weekend. It will probably be next week
before he can come home. The airline that normally picks up the soldiers
over there went bankrupt, so they scrambled to find a new one, and that
put them all behind schedule. So I won't know his new homecoming date
until closer to Friday.

B-to-the-ummer.