From: james singer [mailto: islandjim1@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:27:25 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] Hola

Well, I'm finally back to normal, more or less. Comcast guy left a bit
account, <br>and I figured out how to get that into my mail box. I just
sent Chris <br>an email to join the chat list at this address, so as
soon as that <br>clears, I'll send this. Anyway, it's good to be

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com