Amazing what 2 weekends in the garden makes!

Spent all of last weekend and all of this weekend in the garden and I am
more than 1/2 done with all my spring cleanup. Everything is looking
really good. I am finding myself constantly amazed at how well my garden
has survived almost two years of near neglect...and at least for me, all
the rain we have had is turning out to be a blessing as it is making it
incredibly easy to remove weeds and grasses right down to their
roots...everything is so moist the stuff just pulls out with a good tug
or two. I think somewhere along the way I must have built in some good
"bones" to my garden because in less than two weeks it is looking really
good...a lot less hopeless than I started the spring thinking it was.

Thought I'd let you all know that the new job is turning out to be
everything I'd thought it would be...and I don't even seem to have had
any problem adjusting to working during the daytime. Not to mention that
I am getting like 10 times the amount of sleep that I was getting
working nights. Now if I can just figure out when to eat! And I am even
finding time and energy to spend in my garden in the evenings! Can't
wait for the longer days!

Better get to bed, though...I've noticed 5:30 a.m. comes pretty quickly!

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com