I am waiting for the sun to rise to see just how much damage I have
here. Although I don't believe we got the overnight weather they
predicted (at least here isn't any snow on the ground) it still got very
cold here after weeks of warm weather. Poor plants. Definately all the
fruit trees will not be bearing any this season.

Although we have a late frost every year and are not past our date yet,
this one is long lasting not just a quick overnight warm up the next day
thing...but at least the magnolias already bloomed.

  Strange weather..