Re: OT - baby chicks

  • Subject: Re: OT - baby chicks
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:57:21 -0400

Last spring frost date for Atlanta is April 15th. We're about a week + behind, being up over 1300 feet. Most of my spring chicks have produced by September. I've never had them not. Until last year, I'd been getting them in April, usually early April.

I may get a few more from the feed store in a couple of weeks. Or not. I'm not sure where I'd put them when they were out of the brooder. Both of our big coops are occupied. Still, it's nice to have winter eggs.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>