Re: Lily of the Valley

  • Subject: Re: Lily of the Valley
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:27:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/1/2009 8:10:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dp2413@comcast.net writes:

Does anyone have any that they're getting rid of? Mine bit the dust again. I
love those things and they just hate the south.

I'd love to share.  They are a weed here - come up right through the
driveway.  And they're about the only thing left that the deer don't devour.
Let me know where to send them, and I'll try to get some off when the weather
cooperates.  It's 41 degrees here and raining - tomorrow promises to be about
the same all day.  At least it's raining - we have been awfully dry this
spring.  But
otherwise it isn't very attractive to work outside in.
**************New Low Prices on Dell Laptops b Starting at $399