Re: Chickens...

  • Subject: Re: Chickens...
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:13:07 -0500

OH man...Cool Chicken was the BEST.  But this rooster is right up there with
her.  He lets me carry him around like a football.  He eats out of my hand.
He roosters back when I do the "cock-a-doodle-doo" thing.  When he sees me,
he comes running. Don't know if he'll be running again after this last
stunt.  He was already gimpy from a previous injury.  He has cheated death
2-3 times now.  He is 7 years old which is pretty old for a rooster.

The tone deaf rooster - even my neighbors that are far, far away would laugh
at him.  I'd run into them at the store and they'd say, "that rooster of
yours...and I know it's YOURS..cause he can't carry a tune for NOTHING..he's
the worst doodler I've ever heard".  These are the same neighbors that HATED
my peacocks and all the noise they made.

--
Jesse R. Bell