Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl's Picasa Web Album - 2009_04-10 Hail damage
  • From: "holmesbm@usit.net" <holmesbm@usit.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:15:55 -0400

Can you start reducing the pain meds?  I had to take mine for only a few
days...then, tynol worked great.  Don't try to do too much too soon.  I
rested about every 15-30 minutes.  I know it is frustrating because there
is so much to do but those muscles need to heal.  After two years in a row
of this, my muscle is pretty flabby.  But, I am able to walk since I
regained my balance and my PT helps.  Once I was released from PT last
year, I took my medical orders to a gym and had them set up appropriate
exercises.  I was doing well for several months before I tore the muscle
again.  Take care...all those things will be there to do.  Catch up on all
those books you have been intending to read.