Re: Bonnies picture links
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Bonnies picture links
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:44:37 +0000 (UTC)

Not too dirty; all doctors insist on gloves as without the lymph nodes I
can get infections so much easier. I've been spoiled; had a good immune
system; mended fast and had very few colds. People have given me nice
garden gloves over the years so now I'm using them for the first time;
good thing I had a nice supply.

Bonnie
ETN Zone 7