Re: Blooming Today
  • Subject: Re: Blooming Today
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 13:02:36 -0500

Blackhaw viburnum, Spanish & French lavenders, roses of all descriptions,
all the salvia greggiis, bluebonnets, pansies, dianthus, snapdragons,
lobelia, portulaca, irises, the wood sorrel (shamrock type, real name
escapes me at the moment), a few late leucojums, vinca, ruellia, coreopsis
and probably a few other things I can't think of off the top of my head.
Now if we could just get some bloody rain.  Driest Spring I can ever

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Daryl <dp2413@comcast.net> wrote:

> Japanese Maple, Shasta Viburnum, Apple, Dogwood, Wisteria, Azalea, Spirea,
> Loropetalum, Holly, Black Jetbead (almost done), Illicium, Blueberry, Rose,
> Cherry Laurel, Carolina Jessamine, Tea Olive, and an amazing Japanese
> Camellia
> that belongs to my neighbor. I may have to get a cutting of that one, since
> it
> blooms so late that the buds aren't starting to open when we have our
> winter
> blasts.
> Buds are coming on some of the Hydrangeas already. Amazing!
> Spring is here in Georgia.
> www.theanimalrescuesite.com
> www.freekibble.com
> www.freekibblekat.com