Re: Spring?
  • Subject: Re: Spring?
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:16:46 -0400

As much as I hate cold weather, I'd almost relish yours rather than ours. While we've had many lovely days in the 70's. we've also had many in the 80's followed by tornado warnings and nasty winds with hail. The latest victims (last night) are our fence and the neighbor's pickup truck which were clobbered by an enormous poplar limb, and the spinach and lettuce I was planning to have for dinner tonight, which were crushed by the hail.

I"m also getting really, really tired of carrying 300+ tomato plants in and out. There are a total of about 100 peppers and eggplant, too.