Re: bad weather
  • Subject: Re: bad weather
  • From: Rich Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:15:44 -0500

On 4/14/2012 11:20 AM, Pam Evans wrote:
Rich, I see that Nebraska looks to get some rough weather today - be
careful!   Jess was going to come down for a Ya-Ya function this even but
they had to cancel, they've got some bad stuff going on up there too and
she&  Robert can't leave all those critters.    Everyone check in as you
can, saying a weather prayer for all affected.

Hi Pam,
So far (1pm) so good, not supposed to get too bad until this evening. A couple of old Army buddies and I were going to get in a round of golf here this afternoon, but called it off, kinda like the yaya's. I too hope that the most of this, tornados, softball sized hail and high winds with driving rain, goes around us. Well, what will be will be, to quote Doris Day. Take care, Rich