Re: green screen ideas

one of the viburnums good for your area might be good too.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Zemuly <430fae0d1@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
Two years ago I planted Ilicium 'Florida Sunshine' to form a screen
between me and my neighbor. Plant Delights nursery says it's good for
zones 6a-9. It is evergreen (chartreuse). I am zone 7, and it's done all
right. I'm hoping it will leap this year.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 12, 2015, at 7:34 AM, Theresa G <3a6a532b1@rewrite.hort.net> wrote:
> Ok- new question. I need to find a plant to form a screen between my
bedroom window and the neighbor's kitchen window (Who planning these
houses this way??)

> I'm zone 6 (barely), it needs to get at least 10 ft tall, stay
relatively upright rather than spreading, grow pretty quickly, take
partial shade, and I would prefer it have leaves all year. We do get
humid in summer, and it usually goes down to zero in winter.

> Any suggestions??
> Thanks,
> Theresa

Pam Evans