Re: Re: mystery plant
gardenchat@hort.net

You are all making me so jealous!  I have a Viburnum, but it is weeks away from having
blooms - even if the deer leave me any.  All I have blooming are Hellebores and a few early
daffs nestled beside a big  boulder.  The white Hellebore is stunning.  The purple ones less
so, but still good to see something showing life.  We had piles of snow and ice through last
week.  What a year!

Enjoy your spring
Auralie