Re: Re: mystery plant
gardenchat@hort.net

I got Sarcoxie (cross between burkwoodii and carlesii), ÂRytidophyllum (leatherleaf), and suppposedly Maresiesii. But after looking that last one up, I'm sure it isn't that (the hazards of buying a plant from a small local group at the giant plant sale). The plant I got was one of the 3-lobed leaf varieties of viburnum. So it must be something like a Cranberry viburnum, but no clue really. I have no idea how to tell which one it is, so going to cross my fingers and hope it is adaptable.

Theresa