They arrived!

Oops forgot to say thanks to Kitty for the bulbs! They arrived here
today, in great shape.

Didn't have to plant them today, but hopefully tomorrow. I was to busy
digging other stuff out for a plant sale at the county fair in which one
of my groups has a booth. Darn mosquitos about took me away! I was in
the bog area with the tall bushy stuff....yipes! We have already sold
out of everything, so more digging up was in order today. (You can get
away with that when doing water plants, not perennials)

Thanks again Kitty!