RE: which list is which

Oh-- one last thing-- would you guys like me to put a link to this group
on my web site? Yeah, it is watergardening, but most also are land
gardeners too.... Currently working on a large update of that site, so
it will be a few weeks till I have time...

What do you all think? Might bring some new blood in here, or might

Speaking of which.... got to get some reports done for tomorrow... talk