Re: lurking

Hi, do you do fall in your boat containers?  You must be an expert in
container gardening.  I do fall gardening in beds.  Fall is great for
spinach, onions, cabbage family vegs, leeks and leaf lettuce.  If I cover
when we expect hard frosts, I often have plants through Christmas.  In late
summer, I plant the last of my zinnia seeds and have them along with
asters.  For the first time, I am trying fall bulbs (Colchicum) thanks to
Kitty.  (Kitty, they just arrived an hour or so ago).    I have planted
deciduous holly for fall and winter interest.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

Lost the