RE: Snake ID --

Well all... still not sure what it is, but it is friendly or at least
not aggressive. It is currently living under my sweet autumn clematis..
well what I can see of it anyways... then again it may have shed it's
skin and will be somewhere I am not expecting.

It rained again today, so not much gardening time...

Donna