Re: lurking

That's true Theresa, but jumping into this with my two cents.  I think many
have had questions go unanswered, and speaking for lurkers and
non-regulars......I think folks would appreciate ONE I don't know...rather than no
response.....especially when there are numerous one liner OT that could easily be sent
directly to the person.  This makes folks feel  unwelcomed, or as outsiders.
Just my two bits on that.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas gulf Coast