From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:21:31 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tiger Lily

In a message dated 8/6/2003 8:51:23 PM Central Standard Time,
be planted near other lilies <br>because of either their susceptibility
to a particular virus or the fact that <br>they are carriers of the
virus. (So much for my ability to retain information.) <br>In any case,
my tigers have been planted in a bed near my other lilies for <br>about
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>