From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: [Russian Sage-Wendy

Wendy - good to hear from you! Sunny Border Blue veronica is great. Even
survives our droughts and my amended clay. Never had problems w/ Russian
sage spreading, but mine (3 plants)is in xeriscape beds that only get
watered once a month. No supplemental rain here for months in the

Maybe that's the difference.