Re: miniatures/ paxistima

Well, Auralie,
    Since I have learned that these are native to the eastern U.S., you can
bet I am working on carrying them in inventory. Located them once from a
supplier, but they wanted far too much. Still looking for some nice ones at
a reasonable price.
    Mine is not located around the outside edge of a bird bath I have set
into limestone on the soil in the garden, framing the dish on one side. Then
out with mixed drifts of Gentian scabra and Mophead sedge. End of drift is
amsonia.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com