From: fm4re <fm4re@swbell.net>
Sent: 08/09/03 09:56 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: [Russian Sage-Wendy

> Okay!  seems I'm really chatty today!  But, I just planted 4 Russian sages
this spring - they were about 4 inches tall.  I think that I lost one and
the others aren't doing so well.  Maybe it's the bed - too much shade
throughout the day and too nice soil (it's a new bed this spring).  Maybe
it's the saying about perennials - something to the effect about sleeping
and creeping - I forget it exactly.  I kinda pay attention to Pam's
successes since she is in more similar terrain for me.  BUT, I have so
shade and partial shade for such heat!!!  Fran, OKC