From: Ron & Penny Verow [mailto: rverow@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:36:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bulbs are here/lurker

Hello Melody,<br><br>We picked out flat rocks from the millions that
seemed to live in my <br>garden area that the size would be the proper
contrast to the plant- <br>very small rocks for small plants
etc.'.<br>After cleaning the smoothest side they were then painted with
a white <br>background & painted with a good grade of exterior paint - a
likeness <br>for the color & type of flower & listed both scientific
name & common <br>name. They do look quite nice & tell both me & others
who wonder what <br>the plant is. Seems to me to look a bit better than
wrote:<br><br>>Ron: I don't have an answer on the tulip/bulbs question
for you...sorry!<br>>But I do have a question about something you
mentioned in you e-mail in<br>>passing. You said you have had help from
a young woman who paints info<br>>on rocks for you...that sounds kind of
like something I'd like to see in<br>>my garden...what kind of info and
how big/small are the rocks??? Is this<br>>your way of marking your
IA (Z 5/4)<br>><br>>"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious." <br>>--Albert

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.