From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:35:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] which list is which now: Jesse's new business

Thanks Melody...I appreciate the kind words. Hope your trip is a fun
one. <br>The kids all got letters from your little ones and will be
writing back <br>soon! School starts next week! I'll be so glad. My
house is a wreck and <br>my kids are bored. I'd like to try bored just
gardenchat@hort.net<br>>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>Subject: Re: [CHAT]
which list is which now: Jesse's new business<br>>Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003
05:41:28 -0400 (EDT)<br>><br>>Way to go, Jesse! You are such an
inspiring woman...if anyone can make a<br>>success of starting a new
business, I will lay odds that it will be<br>>you!!!! Have fun in
Arkansas this weekend!!! I'll be thinking of
thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>>--Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Thu 08/07, Jesse Bell <
jesserenebell@hotmail.com > wrote:<br>>From: Jesse Bell [mailto:
jesserenebell@hotmail.com]<br>>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>Date: Thu, 07
Aug 2003 08:37:46 -0500<br>>Subject: Re: [CHAT] which list is
which<br>><br>>HI MARTHA. Haven't heard from you in awhile. And I
understand<br>><br>busy....believe me. I am in the beginning stages of
starting my own<br>><br>business. I'm going to be a "flower farmer".
Going to grow cut<br>>flowers. <br>I'm going to the regional meeting of
"The Association of<br>>Specialty Cut <br>Flower Growers" this weekend
in Arkansas. Very<br>>excited, nervous and a <br>little scared. But I
know I can do this and<br>>my husband and children are <br>very
8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. <br>