Re: miniatures/ hypertufa

Very nice link with loads of wonderful photos, Auralie. One could spend
hours looking around there.
    Anyone who is a member of North American Rock Garden Society eventually
knows the name of Cabot. Goes back forever in the society. Been a member for
a few years now, myself.
    Now that I am beginning to play with troughs I need to go do some
homework on alpines. Always another path to take in gardening......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana