From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:21:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

It clouded up yesterday afternoon, got about 10 or 11 drops. Nothing
-<br>wouldn't even qualify for a trace. At least the clouds cooled
TeichFlora@aol.com<br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Sun, 10 Aug
2003 06:31:03 EDT<br><br>>In a message dated 8/9/2003 11:02:38 PM
sure you had some this weekend.....seems <br>>like the entire state got
rain. We had some serious storms pass through <br>>Houston area, but it
just teased the plants here, and perhaps gave it a foliar
coming this <br>>week....and lower temps, down to the mid 80's.

sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.