Re: miniatures/ hypertufa

Hello Ceres,
    I am aware of the Conifer Society... thought about joining it several
times. I have quite a few conifers in my garden that I purchased some 10 to
12 years ago, but have not purchased much since then. No room left until I
began playing with troughs couple of year ago. Same with saxifraga... tried
them when I first began gardening... killed a bunch of them and quit. I am
now trying them once more. Finding that the mossy ones are not crazy about
my gardens, but I am managing to keep a few of the encrusted ones this time
    Thanks for the link.... paid a visit in spite of trying to stay off the
internet until this worm-thing has settled down. I am not familiar with
Gary, but will keep my eye out for the name when checking our speakers when
we go to symposiums.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana