Re: Kittys lily insect

Ceres,
I took some pictures to the hort ed and he said it looked like some sort of
beetle.  Not like any beetle I've ever seen, but then I usually think in terms
of scarab shape.  He sort of looked like a teeny-tiny turtle with a tall
shell.  Not like anything on that URL you sent either.  Doesn't matter, I
guess, only had one - and I squished him.  But thanks for checking back with
me.
Kitty